Welcome to Buddy’s new home on teh interwebs.
“Time spent with cats is never wasted.”
— Sigmund Freud
As you can see, we’re just getting started.
Thanks to everyone who has followed Buddy over from the old blog. It’s long past due for the little guy to get a site of his very own and since he has a vague sense that people on the magic glowing rectangle like to read about him, he’s been bugging me to create a space where it’s all Buddy, all the time.
I don’t have any set-in-stone plans for this blog, but we’ll probably bring back the regular features:
- Dear Buddy: An Advice Column for Cats: Felines around the world write to Buddy for advice. Why they’d do that is anyone’s guess, but little man will continue to dispense his, uh, wisdom.
- Unused Audio Commentary: Big Buddy and Little Buddy watch movies and record their own special audio commentary.
- Photos of Buddy: No Buddy blog would be complete without photos to show off how muscular and ripped he thinks he is.
- Buddy Noir: Stories about Buddy’s secret life as a narcotics kingpin controlling the flow of catnip into the New York City area. It’s hard out there for a fat cat slingin’ The Nip.
- Royal pronouncements from His Grace King Buddy.
- Turkey: Every day is Thanksgiving for Buddy!
And of course I hope to be inspired and write posts about what it’s like to live with the little tyrant as his loyal servant.
Please send me feedback! If you have any suggestions for the site, ideas for posts or general questions, drop me a line using the contact form.
Thanks for reading!